purpose

I'm starting this blog as a place to post my cravings (mostly from Etsy), with the hope of not only keeping track of inspiring people and their creations, but also gaining exposure for myself and others in the handmade-goods business. As a recent college graduate, I currently find myself unemployed and with nothing but time on my hands. It is my goal to post daily while I search for employment, and hopefully continue to post at least once a week after landing that oh so important j-o-b. Fingers crossed ...

It is my hope that all who view this blog will find it to be as beautiful and inspiring as I do. Thank you to all of the wonderful artists and crafters out there who will make all of my future postings possible!

1 comment:

  1. etsy posts are some of my favorite things to read (or look at) in a blog. Thank you for including me in these lovely posts!

    You're on your way to blogging success! It sure is lovely.

    ReplyDelete